The Garden Party 2023 – GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing tickets to The Garden Party 2023, you agree to our conditions of sale:
1. The management (Sussex Living Ltd) reserves the right to refuse admission.
2. The management reserves the right to make any cast or programme changes made necessary by unavoidable cause.
3. Tickets are non-transferable and are non-refundable. In the unlikely event we have to cancel this event, your tickets will automatically be transferred to a rescheduled date in the future.
4. The management reserves the right to make limited promotional offers below the full ticket price, as stated on our official website: https://thegardenparty.show and on our exclusive online ticket outlet:
5. Children aged 5 and under will be admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket. No other concessions apply.
6. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
7. No alcoholic drinks are to be brought into the venue (Steyne Gardens) during this event. Alcohol will be available to purchase from a licensed bar and will only be served to persons aged 18 or older. If you are aged under 25 please bring ID to ensure you are served.
8. Hand Sanitiser (250ml or less) for the purpose of sterilising hands is permitted.
9. In the interest of safety, no glass items (including bottles), barbecues/flaming torches, laser pens or items that could be considered a weapon, may be brought into the venue (Steyne Gardens).
10. The management reserves the right to search anyone entering this event.
11. Patrons who wish to leave and return during The Garden Party will be able to do so, provided you request a hand stamp, prior to your exit. For guests in Disabled area or VIP area will be supplied wristbands and these must be worn.
12. Patrons will not be admitted to the event if in the opinion of the stewards, they seem to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
13. The Garden Party will be patrolled by SIA licensed security staff. People exhibiting behaviour detrimental to the enjoyment of others, or presenting a health and safety risk, will be required to leave the event.
14. Generally, no pets may be brought into the event. However, assisted dogs are welcome within the disabled area.
15. Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience by attending The Garden Party. Images may be used by the management and its associates in any media, including the internet.
16. It's possible that sound pressures may exceed 96dB at short peaks.
17. If necessary, we reserve the right to alter our additional terms and conditions, should a change of circumstance dictate this. For example, but not limited to, public health concerns. Any new terms and conditions or revisions be necessary, the mananagment will communicate this to patrons via
our websites and email.
Sussex Living Ltd and Hiddenmembership.com are part of The Total Sense Media Group.
Sussex Media Centre, Unit 4 Regent Business Centre, Jubilee Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9TL
Contact The Garden Party: firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> tel: 01903 221888